Appreneur Rules, Conditions and Application
- You must submit your Appreneur entry on or before November 30, 2015.
- • Entries must be a working application running on any of the current mobile apps devices including iOS, Android, Windows 8, as well as smartwatches, wrist wear, Google Glass and other emerging platforms
- App must be created by a high school student or an undergraduate/ graduate student who is actively enrolled in college courses
- Appreneur site visitors will get to share comments about the apps and vote on their favorite.
- An online vote, will affect, but not necessarily determine, the winners. (Judges will have the final word; online votes will be checked for errors and/or duplications.)
- Two winners will be selected and will present at the Mobile Apps Showdown live event on January 8, 2015 at the 2015 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Winners who are minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend the Mobile Apps Showdown event.
- Press coverage will be recorded on-site and will remain online during 2016.
1 person likes this