All know that accidentally spilling drinks on our favorite reclining sofas is an easy mistake to make. However, you’re not stuck with having a stained couch chair. Learn how to clean up your sofa in creative ways that will leave it looking like it came right off the showroom floor.
If you have reclining sofas, you know that they can get a little messy over time. There are usually some stains on the fabric that are difficult to get rid of. Here are some creative ways to clean reclining sofa stains:
1. Use a stain removal kit. These kits use enzymes and other chemicals to break down the stain and remove it.
Image Source: Google
2. Rub the stain with a cloth soaked in white vinegar. Vinegar is a natural cleaner that can break down organic material.
3. Pour hydrogen peroxide onto the stain, and then sprinkle baking soda onto it. Wait a few minutes for the reaction to occur, and then scrub with a brush.
4. Apply oven cleaner to the stain, and let it sit for 10 minutes. Scrub with a brush to remove the cleaner.
5. Use a cleaner that is specifically designed for upholstery. This type of cleaner will not only remove the stain but will also restore the fabric’s original color.
6. Use a white vinegar and water mixture. This method will help to rid the recliner of bacteria and dirt.