Suffering from depression is like running over the edge. Therefore, the affected people become sensitive and vulnerable.
This is why it is important to be very careful when helping someone with depression who is not getting help. Here are some things that didn't help. Well! You can also take the help of online depression support groups to mitigate depression.
Image Source: Google
1. Accept and understand the person
2. Deliberately occupying your ear to hear his worries
3. Express your love, care, empathy and affection for him
4. Help her find the right help and treatment
5. Advise them to go to the doctor immediately
1. Don't judge him by his actions or words
2. Avoid dealing with this condition, but have a friendly conversation to understand the situation
3. Avoid expressing fear, anger, and joy in front of him
4. Consolation with words like "be strong", "be positive and focused" "will heal in time" can be very detrimental
5. Don't let him stand aside. Be a constant friend
Depression is a debilitating condition. It is physical, mental, emotional, social and psychological taxation. However, this is not the end of the road, as depression is treatable and full recovery from the disease is possible.
This can be done through medication, therapy, or a combination of the two. Accurate treatment can only be offered by a licensed physician based on a medical diagnosis.
Treatment regimens are designed based on the severity and duration of the disease. Against the background of early medical intervention, recovery can be faster and healthier.