While trying to access ‘Mywifiext net’ from the web browser if you are getting any error message like ‘Unable to connect to the site’ or ‘can’t access webpage now’, then nothing to worry we have come up with the solution through this post. We want to mention here that Mywifiext net is not a regular website but a local webpage to open or change the settings of the range extender.
To fix the ‘Mywifiext not working’ problem, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Keep the router and the extender in the same room.
- The range extender must be connected to the power source and is turned on.
- Check the extender to the PC LED on your extender.
- Enter the default IP address of the range extender in the web browser.
- If you are still not able to open the page, then clear the cache, history, and cookies of a web browser.
- Assign a static IP address to the computer.
- Try opening the same URL on a different web browser and connect the PC to the extender via Ethernet cable.
- Now, try to set the IP address on your Windows PC and check if the problem has been resolved or not.
If you are still getting the problem, you can contact the range extender experts and bring the problem into their notice. They will provide an instant solution over the phone call. If you are using Mac OS, then change the Proxy settings and TCP/IP on it.