Here are a few steps you can take to make sure that you hire a pressure washer that will give you quality cleaning results.
Prior to calling a pressure washing company for an estimate, look over your house, driveway, sidewalks, and pool area carefully. Determine what stains, dirt, tire marks, oil, grease or mud you would like to see removed. Make a list of all these items and their location and mention them to the pressure washing company when you have your initial meeting with them.
When it comes time to talk with the pressure washing company representative ask them the following questions and also you can find the best pressure cleaning via https://www.getwetcleaningservices.com/commercial-pressure-cleaning .
Image Source : Google
1) What marks will they be able to remove? Is there anything on your list that they cannot remove?
2) What type of equipment will they be using?
3) How will the process of pressure washing take place? Ask them for a step-by-step explanation of the process.
4) Ask them if they guarantee their work and if so for what and for how long.
5) Ask them if there is an extra charge to move patio furniture and plants off the deck and then if they will replace it when the job is done.
6) Ask them for a copy of their license and certifications. Certifications are required to handle certain chemicals that may be necessary to remove certain types of stains.