To avoid being cheated, consumers must be educated about laser hair removal. These points will help you make a decision and get ready to go to the clinic.
1) Your skin's sensitivity. Sensitive skin can be treated. CoolGlide technology can treat all skin types. Before you start treatment, consult a professional who will examine your skin and discuss any infection concerns. You can also get a laser hair removal service at https://newagelaser.com/laser-hair-removal/.
2) The level of discomfort. Don't believe in a "no pain" treatment. You will feel a little uncomfortable with any treatment. It's not as painful as waxing.
3). The possibility of regrowth. Although laser hair removal can't stop hair growth, it can decrease growth rate permanently once hair cells have been killed. Ask for testimonials from other patients and ask them to show you proof of their success.
4) The cost. It can vary depending on the size of the area being treated. To get an idea of the cost, you can compare prices from different services. Ask about any outstanding reasons that might affect the overall cost, especially the overheads of their equipment.
5) Equipment that requires replacement. Ask about the laser type, effectiveness, and how long it has been used by the practitioners. Also, if they have any newer models. You have the right to know.
6) Multiple treatment plans. You will likely return for multiple treatments within two weeks. If necessary, another session may be required within one year. However, asking you to return regularly without a full explanation of your case is a sign that you are ineffective.