Paracord is fast drying and rot-resistant nylon rope with a break strength of 550 lbs. It is available in various colors and should be one of the first items you purchase for any personal survival kit. If you would like to learn more about Paracord Bracelets and view the available styles and colors, visit https://www.theparacordstore.com/paracord-supplies-accessories.html.
Image Source: Google
A US army without supplies paracord, basically not equipped! Likewise, for anyone who chases kinds of outdoor activities, it would be advisable to have some paracord on hand at all times, because it is as valuable as a versatile, in many emergency situations.
Examples of emergency situations where paracord would be useful:
- If you violate the foot paracord can be used to tie a splint for the leg.
- If you run out of the inner strands of dental floss can be taken apart and used as a replacement – very useful when you have a piece of meat that you can not quite dislodge.
- If you cut yourself paracord can be used as a tourniquet to stop excessive bleeding and if appropriate to stitch up the open wound.
- the thread can also be used for clothing repair, replace shoelaces, and zipper pull.
- If your clothes get wet, a paracord can be used as a clothesline to dry them.
You can now buy paracord which has been made into bracelets, necklaces, key chains, watches, and other accessories. It has proved very popular with the emergency response team and other security personnel, for obvious reasons. They are also becoming more and more popular with the general public, who may or may not be aware of their extreme flexibility.